The VMS Fund
This fund goes to vital academic programs, need-based financial aid, teacher compensation, and other daily operating expenses. Tuition revenue alone does not cover the full cost of Vail Mountain School’s annual operating budget. The VMS Fund helps to bridge this 15% gap between the cost of educating our students and our operational costs. We ask all members of the VMS community including families, alumni, grandparents, friends, faculty and staff to make a contribution each year that directly impacts the everyday experience of each VMS student.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Do We Need The VMS Fund?
- Why Doesn't Tuition Cover All Operating Costs?
- Why Is Participation So Important?
- What Is the School's Goal and How Much Should I Give?
- How Will The VMS Fund Dollars Be Spent?
- Is My Gift/Donation Tax Deductible?
Why Do We Need The VMS Fund?
Why Doesn't Tuition Cover All Operating Costs?
Why Is Participation So Important?
What Is the School's Goal and How Much Should I Give?
How Will The VMS Fund Dollars Be Spent?
Is My Gift/Donation Tax Deductible?
Benefits of the VMS Fund
- Technology for our students
- Robust professional development for faculty
- Specials programming including visual and performing arts
- Outdoor education experiences including field trips, hut trips, Intraterm, and ski days