Please watch for four emails this summer to help you get ready for the 2021 - 2022 school year. We hope this will help our parents better understand what information is coming and when.
- Summer Reading - all divisions
- Fall Sports Overview
- New Schedule Examples
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- New Parent Events
- Vaccination Information
- Fall Event Update
- Board of Trustees Update
- Town Hall Meeting Date
- New Website Introduction
- Technology Overview
- Important Dates
- Lunch Program
- Supply Lists: LS,MS
- Forms Requirements and Process
- Student Parking Information
- Schedule Schedules: Timeline and Process
- New Faculty Introduction
- Division Director Letters
- New Website Parent Portal Instructions
- PCR, PowerLearning Login Information
- Student Parking Pass Application
- VMS Apparel Overview
- Updated Vaccine Protocols for the Upcoming School Year
- Carpool Guidelines
- A Parent's Guide to Getting Involved
- Homebase Parents Introduction
- Orientation Trips Overview
- Lower School Student Ambassador Sign Up
- Grandparent Information Update Form
- VMS Family Handbook/Illness Policy
- Orientation Trip Details/Packing Lists
- New Family Event Reminders
- Parent Partner Events
- New Family Events Reminder
Welcome New VMS Families!
We are SO glad you are joining our community. Vail Mountain School is committed to making your transition informative and seamless.
New Family Events
Wednesday, July 14: New Family Virtual Olympics
Friday, August 20: New Family Welcome BBQ, 11 am
Are you ready for the first day of school?
- Watch for monthly emails
- Sign up for after school care
- Fill out your forms
- Do your summer assignments
- Sign up for sports
Medical Forms Overview
1) Please only fill out the health form if your child has a medical condition that you would like us to know about or requires medication at school or on field trips. These forms need to be updated yearly.
2) You only need to fill out the "care plan" that applies to your child.
Example one: if your child requires an inhaler at school, you will need the health form with the medication filled in and signed by the doctor AND you will need an asthma action plan filled out by the doctor.
Example two: If your child requires an epi pen, benadryl and other medication for allergic reactions, you will need the health form with all of the medications filled in and signed by the doctor AND you will need an allergy action plan filled out by the doctor.
Example three: If your child has a seizure disorder and requires medication at school, you will need the health form with the medication filled in and signed by the doctor AND you will need an seizure action plan filled out by the doctor.
Example four: if your child requires an inhaler at school for asthma and has allergic reactions, you will need the health form with the medication filled in and signed by the doctor AND you will need an asthma action plan and allergy action plan filled out by the doctor.
In addition, if your child plays Upper School sports, they will need a sports physical.
All children need to have current immunizations on file.
Uploading your health forms: Instructions on uploading forms in PCR will be communicated in early August and also posted on this page.
- School Hours
- Lunch Menu
- Parent Partners
- Publications and Resources
- VMS Logowear
- VMS Handbook
- After School Care (ASC)
- Business Office
- Carpool Guidelines
- Homebase Parents 2021 - 2022
- FACTS Online Tuition Payments and Tuition Assistance
- How Do I Get Involved?
- Who Do I Call?