As parents, we see an increase in self-confidence and see the joy in learning her teachers encourage. She’s told us she loves learning and her experience with all programs (including the after school clubs she’s active in) have been great. This is a second home for her.
- Witness the connections that our passionate teachers build with their students.
- Watch as we cultivate excitement in learning.
- Observe the effects that small classes and a connected community can have on confidence and grit.
- Imagine how these elements will set students up for future success academically and socially.
- Ponder how opportunities to practice leadership and citizenship at VMS will serve these students for their entire lives.
Picture your child receiving all of this...and being supported to reach their highest potential.
Kindergarten with Victoria Adams
Kindergarten with Jess Schmierer
Writing 2nd Grade with Neha Peterson
Mandarin 4th Grade with Lizzy Gong
6th grade Humanities with Kate Zook-Gibbs
8th Grade Science with Steph Lewis
8th Grade Spanish with Kirstie Cantwell
UPPER SCHOOLCollege Counseling with Marisa Ferrara and David Heinemann
Rage against the Machine: Counter Culture Literature with Laurie Mortensen
Advanced Pre-Calc with Tanya Boderk
Be Inspired by VMS Directors and Students
Walk and talk with some of our Upper School Ambassadors on your way to sessions. Afterward, enjoy a 15-minute panel of Lower, Middle, and Upper School Directors moderated by two of our seniors.
Hear the answers to questions that most parents want to know!
Join us on Friday, November 3, 2023
VMS Education Showcase
As our thanks, attendees of the Education Showcase are entitled to a waiver of the $50 fee when they begin their VMS admission application.
Vail Mountain School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender or sexual identity when administering educational, athletic, admission, or tuition assistance policies or programs.